SEND Route Inspector (Full training provided)
We are currently working with an organisation in Birmingham who require the interim assistance of a SEND Route Inspector, who will be inspecting transport suppliers within Birmingham.
- To have good SEND awareness
- Sound IT literacy – MS packages: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, competent keyboard skills
- SEND background, audit skills, investigation and analysis, risk assessments, taxi licensing knowledge
- Good literacy – competent in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to generate robust inspection reports/audit papers
- Office 365 and SharePoint sites usage (and preferably administration)
- Attention to detail, methodical in approach
- Confident, self-starter, team player, flexible to lead and support a variety of tasks to resolution
- Able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders – form effective working relationships
- Requires enhanced DBS as will be required to visit schools and operators onsite
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle
Full Job training will be provided
Duration: 3-6 months initially with possible extensions
Rate: £150-£200 per day via an Umbrella company (Inside IR35)
Must be able to drive as travel to locations will be essential
For more information on the roles, we are currently working on within Local Government, please in the first instance email your CV to the team or call 0121 616 0660.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.