Senior Electronics Engineer
Bolton (on site)
£32 - £35 per hour Umbrella
12 month contract
Our client are seeking an Electronics Engineer to join our Calibration & Maintenance team, to service Electrical and Electronic Test Equipment, including Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE).
• Minimum qualification: HNC in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
• Experience and knowledge in the calibration of test equipment and maintenance of test systems to component level.
• Good understanding of calibration principles and processes.
• Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills with the ability to tailor communication to the relevant audience.
•Calibrating test/measuring equipment to defined instructions, handbooks, drawings or specifications and providing technical advice/guidance on C&M measurement.
• Provide technical support to Operators/Technicians within the C&M department.
• Maintain and repair test/measuring equipment to component level.
• Generating clear and comprehensive calibration/maintenance records for traceability purposes.
• Safety systems testing of Test & Measuring equipment in line with documented procedures.
• Test facility commissioning and acceptance ensuring configuration control of equipment and facilities.
• Provide Technical support to facilitate the efficient servicing of STTE to enable production testing of hardware and repair phases of the contract. Assessment of related equipment issues directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
• Represent Calibration department at Integrated Production Team meetings to provide technical information/advice when requested
If you are interested in this role, please send your most recent CV to Laura Surridge at firstname.lastname@example.org