Urgent Requirement – Estates Administrator – Shrewsbury – 6 Months – 37.5 Hours a Week
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Estates Administrator for an organisation based in Shrewsbury and will be for around 6 months. The rate is around £13-£14 per hour including holiday pay.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for leadership and guidance to the helpdesk team and promoting an environment of operational excellence serving the frontline connection between excellent customer service to our patients and customers and employee engagement.
- To support the Customer Services Supervisor with the line management of the customer services advisors (including disciplinary, grievance, recruitment and selection, appraisals, mandatory training compliance).
- To be able to prioritise jobs and assign/allocate appropriately to engineering staff. contractors when responding to an emergency situation, eg loss of power, lighting issues, medical gases, and lift breakdowns etc.
- To use various forms of communication to contact the relevant engineers in an emergency, i.e. using radios and the notifications Via the CAFM System to alert the Engineer on their mobile devices.
- To schedule/allocate all reactive jobs that have been logged to various trades and sub-contractors, using the CAFM system.
- To exercise initiative and sensitivity in coping with unpredictable situations i.e. unplanned shut downs. / Major incidents.
- To manage maintenance workloads, and scheduling work to match available manpower and equipment availability
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com contact Josh Hughes or Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.