Senior Legal Adviser – Litigation & Public Law:
Our client, a professional association, are currently recruiting for a Senior Legal Adviser to assist their team for a period of 3 months.
The position is a key advisory role in informing, influencing and shaping decisions made by internal clients, many involving high profile, high value and/or high-level issues of public interest or of interest to the legal profession.
- Dealing with a large litigation case specifically intervention requests and judicial reviews
- Providing high quality specialist legal advice, assistance and representation to the organisation in respect of Public Law matters and in respect of their representative and regulatory functions to ensure that its interests are safeguarded and its corporate objectives are realised
- Working in collaboration with the organisations Legal and Regulatory Policy team to support the development of legal policy, respond to consultations and provide expertise and guidance
- Dealing with case management of strategic litigation involving the organisation, drafting submissions/pleadings and instructing external advisers and Counsel where necessary
- Drafting of correspondence on behalf of the President, Chief Executive and senior managers on complex and sensitive matters
- Providing clear, concise and accurate oral and written legal reports to the organisation and internal committees, boards and groups
- ASAP start
- 3-month FTC assignment
- Hybrid working in London
- Candidate must be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister
- Knowledge of judicial review, public, regulatory and administrative law and human rights law
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a wealth of experience dealing with a diverse and unpredictable scope of in-house work.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on 0207 557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.