Senior Mechanical Engineer/Mechanical Engineering Manager
Venn Group are working with an Essex based NHS Trust to secure the services of a Senior Mechanical Engineer/Mechanical Engineering Manager.
Rate: £25 - £29/h
Length: 3 months +
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for ensuring that mechanical engineering maintenance, including specialist contract work is carried out to the appropriate standards and specifications
- manage the Trust’s mechanical plant and equipment including: Ventilation systems, Decontamination equipment e.g. Autoclaves and washer disinfectors, Lifts and lifting equipment, Water services, Gas services, Piped medical gas systems
- provide specialist engineering knowledge and advice to the Senior Engineer, Maintenance Manager, in-house project teams, Consultants and operational staff
- ensure that the Trust’s mechanical systems asset register is maintained and all such assets are compliant with statutory and HTM requirements
- perform the role of Authorised Person (AP) for the Trust’s mechanical services and pressure systems
The successful candidate will have:
- been educated to degree level or equivalent with a minimum HNC Mechanical Engineering qualification
- technical understanding of highly specialist engineering systems within a healthcare environment
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Josh on 020 7557 7667.