Senior Planning Lawyer – London – 6 months – Hybrid - up to £55 per hour(umbrella) depending on experience
Venn Group’s specialist legal team is currently working with an established Local authority in London who are recruiting for a Senior Planning Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time position for 35 hours per week. The role is offered for an initial period of 6 months. However, this may be extended. This is a hybrid job with the expectation of a minimum of 1 day per week in the office.
- Drafting Section 106 and Section 27 A planning agreements
- Experience of drafting Highways agreements under S38 or S278 of the Highways Act 1980
- Explaining the law and providing specialist legal advice, guidance and solutions to the organisation, service/corporate managers, other business partners and elected members.
- Analysing/drafting legal documents.
- Thorough knowledge of planning law and practice.
- Knowledge and ability to draft s106 agreements
- Knowledge of the Highways Act 1980, in particular S38 and S278 agreements.
- A thorough appreciation, knowledge and understanding of the current issues facing local government relating to planning.
- A good understanding of the use of technology for the delivery of modern and streamlined services and processes
For further information, please contact Alexander Rasaq at Venn Group, by responding to this advert.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency which welcomes applications from all candidates.