Job Title: Senior Project Accountant
Job description: We are recruiting for a Senior Project Accountant on a temporary basis to join a reputable and well-established business in the Nottinghamshire area.
Duration: Temporary - to last until May 2023
Location: Nottinghamshire with hybrid working – up to two days per week in the office
You will be expected to:
- Work with the Head of Finance, Head of Commercial, Project Managers and Commercial Managers in improving and maintaining the processes used to operate and control project financial performances
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate recording, preparation and presentation of project financial information
- Complete all financial information presented during monthly project reviews
- Provide all necessary financial requirements in a professional and timeous manner
- Provide ongoing financial advice and support to the Project Managers and their team
- Ensure that projects operate an appropriate and effective set of financial controls compliant with the requirements of the Group
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong business/process analysis skills
- Be experienced using Oracle (desirable)
- Have experience dealing with senior managers and other stakeholders
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills
Please only apply for this vacancy if you possess the relevant experience required for this position
To discuss this role in more detail please contact the Private Sector finance team on 0121 616 0660.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.