Permanent Mechanical Lead Project Engineer role available
Location: 50:50 Home based with some travel to sites
Salary: c. £55K + car allowance + benefits
This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic and innovative engineer looking for a role with limitless progression where you can make it your own. You'll be a key project lead and will be essential to facilitating successful projects between our MEP, Project Management and Building Surveyor teams.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Help and support / mentor junior engineers and take on line management duties
- Undertake and project lead MLP as the primary focus and undertake other works such as PMRs, and FM consultancy as required
- Focus on continuing to build on our success with MLP and act as the hub working closely with the surveying and project management teams
- Business development and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders/clients to grow the service
- Carry out mechanical and electrical work on a range of commercial and residential projects
- Mechanical & engineering experience along with survey and project lead experience
- Chartered institute membership such as CIBSE, IMechE etc.
- 5 years PQE within a consultancy role
- Proficient in MS Office packages, including MS projects