Senior Project Manager – Fixed-Term Contract
Venn Group are currently working with an esteemed NHS organisation in London seeking two Senior Project Managers to support the deployment of the Epic, Digital Health Record
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively delivery of key strategic IT projects
- Ensuring delivery of key elements against agreed milestones, budget and timelines with demonstration of success, outcomes measures and key performance indicators
- Maintaining the project planning, including project reporting, monthly highlight reports, updating the risk logs, producing exception reports and ensuring that all work remains on target to deliver agreed objective
- Working with Project Board and end users to design changes in working practices which comply with the functionality of the system being implemented and to offer solutions to risk associated with processes
- Working with external (and internal) suppliers to ensure effective project delivery within time, budget and agreed quality standards
- Managing priorities and resolving conflicts, prioritising those projects and activities that contribute to achieving strategic objectives, improved patient care and operational efficiencies
- Presenting complex information to a range of audiences in both verbal and written formats
- Identifying and managing project risks
Ideal skills and experience required will include:
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in delivering data migration, integration or end user compute projects
- Advanced and proven project management experience
- Excellent report writing and budgeting skills
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience of change management and overcoming resistance to change
- Evidence of successful completion of completion of projects within set timescales
Duration: 17 months (potential to extend or go permanent)
Salary: Band 8A, £54,223, per annum (pro rata)
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jasmine Alexander on 020 7557 7667.
Please only apply if you are fully vaccinated as you will not be considered otherwise.
If you have received this role in error we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please do drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.