Specialist Finance Recruitment Solutions
Permanent Senior Treasury Analyst
Location: Dorset (Remote until September)
Contact length: Permanent
Hours: 37 (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £35,000 (Negotiable)
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Treasury Analyst to provide support to the Treasury and Business Planning functions of the Treasury department.
Primary responsibility is to produce under supervision, the group’s annual financial plan incorporating the forecast financial return (FFR).
Duties will include:
- Produce under supervision the group’s financial plan and updates
- Translation of data used in the production of the group’s annual and quarterly financial plans into the group’s financial planning software, Brixx
- Reconcile data to the budget and forecasted source data to ensure accuracy and work with the providers of data to ensure smooth transition and continuous improvement to data quality and accuracy
- Undertake stress testing and scenario/mitigation analysis on the group’s business plan for a wide range of economic scenarios and variables, reporting on outcomes
- Translating the group’s financial plan into the annual financial forecast return (FFR) submission to the Homes and Communities Agency
- Undertake the production of the business plan for credit rating purposes. Produce analysis required for the annual S&P credit submission
- Monitor and report on the group’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Relevant treasury/finance qualification/business degree or experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- Strong communicator
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Understanding of the treasury function
To apply for this role or to find out about other Finance roles, please contact Riley Garnett or Peter Roberts on the South West Finance Recruitment team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.