Senior Executive Officer
Venn Group is currently working with a large Public Sector organisation based in London who are looking for a Senior Executive Officer to join their team.
Rate: £189 umbrella, inside IR35
Length: July 2021
Remote working, equipment provided
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess project management experience
- Possess experience and knowledge of how the built and natural environment determines health
- Be experienced with report writing and have excellent verbal and written communication
- Significant experience in the drafting or critical appraisal of impact assessments (EIA /HIA) in relation to large developments
- Impact assessment qualifications / membership of IEMA would be desirable
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Critically reviewing scoping reports and impact assessments (Environmental Impact Assessments & Health Impact Assessments) that are determined to be Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIPs), or other similar schemes.
- The scope of the critical reviews will be to consider the methodological approaches, health and wellbeing effects from the proposed schemes and proposed mitigation in relation to health and wellbeing, including population and human health
- Drafting responses to consultations and providing recommendations
- Liaising and communicating with impact assessment consultants in relation to their consultations
- Assisting the Healthy Places team in developing HIA / EIA practice guidance
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Abi on 020 7557 7667.