Service Desk Analyst
We are working with an established international bank based in the City of London. They are looking for an individual to join the Service Desk Team in the London office.
The team currently cover shifts between 7am and 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
In addition to providing the day-to-day service desk and desktop support, the individual is expected to undertake a lead role in project work, including:
- Assist in the development of technical standards and operating procedures
- Migration to 365
- Update to Windows 10 operating system
- Application upgrades and deployments
- Act as point of contact for ServiceNow queries
- Act as point of contact for Microsoft (MS) Teams queries
Day to day 2nd Line Support functions will include:
- Solve desktop problems both remotely and on-site
- Deploy Application upgrades
- Solve MDS problems
- Manage and Deploy security standards & patches
- Write documentation/processes as part of team
- Manage and Support BYOD devices
- Decide on technical solutions for desktop – hardware or software
- Liaise closely with senior management to identify and specify requirements
This position requires a results and customer oriented individual, who can work closely with customers to understand and document requirements and translate these requirements into designs. People management skills are essential, this role will also need someone with strong communications skills as you will be engaging with senior managers, traders, board members and liaising with head office.
The successful candidate should be ITIL certified and possess Market trading floor experience as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with Blackberry UEM and BYOD devices is also helpful.
To explore this opportunity, please contact the Financial Services team at Venn Group on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to email@example.com.