Team Manager – Children’s Services
Hours: 37 hrs per week
Rate: £48.00 per hour Umbrella Inside IR35 (Capped)
Duration: 3 months initially
Working pattern: Hybrid
Our client is seeking a Children's Services Team Manager on an interim basis for at least the next three months. Please see below for further details:
They are seeking a committed and dynamic individual to lead a Team of Social Workers and deliver the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
- To be an excellent leader to supervise and support a Team of Social Workers to understand each individual care experienced child or young person’s aspirations
- Contribute to providing opportunities that equip children and young people with the skills they need to lead a fulfilling, successful and rewarding life
- Ensure care experienced children and young people are well supported as they journey through their childhood
- To report to the Service Manager and evidence knowledge of the legal and policy context for children in care
- Social & Healthcare Qualification and Registration
- Fully Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Experience of working in a statutory children’s social work setting
If you are interested in the role, we would love to hear from you! Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.