We are working with a Large Midlands Council who require to the Interim assistance of a SharePoint developer.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with large datasets to create a SharePoint site that will also act as a CRM. You will also need experience with Power Automate.
Rate: £450 per day (OUTSIDE IR35)
Duration: 31st March initially with likely extensions
FULLY REMOTE WORKING
In this role you be working with the current SharePoint Developer, Business Analysts and project team to:
- Translate business / functional requirements and user stories into technical and non-functional requirements
- Develop new features, functionality and modules for the service’s CRM, and to develop / improve the service’s SharePoint site
- Test new features, functionality and modules for the service’s CRM
- Complete user acceptance testing (UAT) of new features, functionality and modules for the service’s CRM
- Produce training materials and to deliver end user training for new features, functionality and modules for the service’s CRM
- Produce technical specification documentation, and other such operational support documentation, for the service’s CRM and SharePoint site
- Provide BAU support for the service’s CRM, including ad hoc bug fixes, system defect resolution and major incident investigation / resolution
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Developing and delivering CRMs in SharePoint
- Developing customer-facing web forms and portals using enterprise technology web experience management software and content management systems (e.g. Jadu)
- Working in both Agile and PRINCE2 delivery environments
- Working in both large, multi-disciplinary teams (MDTs) and smaller project teams
- Engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, and of working directly with end users on project discovery, design and testing
- Leading on CRM design decisions by drawing upon these skills and their previous experience of delivering CRM solutions in SharePoint and have excellent UX design skills
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.