Recruitment Agency Reference: 7206900
A position has arisen for a permanent Site Manager within an established organisation in Buckinghamshire. The post holder will need to coordinate the day-to-day management of the site, liaise with a range of contractors and support the delivery of specific projects.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for ensuring that the premises and grounds are maintained at what, is the highest possible level of cleanliness and appearance
- Carrying out regular close inspection of the buildings
- Undertaking risk assessments, ensuring compliance with all health and safety responsibilities for example COSHH, ladder, asbestos, legionella and asset register
- Carrying out daily checks of the Fire Alarm Panel
- Ensuring welfare facilities are clean, tidy and fully operational
- Maintaining the “Work & Maintenance Tracker”, ensuring that all local / contractor instructed remedial works have been logged and completed
- Deal with basic maintenance issues on site
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience carrying out similar work within the public sector
- Please note an Enhanced DBS check would be required for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.