School Site Manager
Venn Group are working with a School in Essex to recruit for a Site Manager.
Salary: ~£38,000-£42,000 per annum
Location: London Borough of Havering
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for the daily management of the schools’ estate, meeting the security and maintenance needs of the schools
- ensure the schools comply with all current legislations relating to site safety and management
- undertake emergency and planned maintenance and repairs
- maintain all furniture, fittings, equipment, tools and plant in a safe and good condition, liaising with external suppliers and services where necessary
- liaise with the Head of Estates in the preparation of maintenance and capital expenditure project / work plans
- manage all contractors on site, ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met, monitor their performance and inspect completed work
- act as the designated Fire and Security Officer to ensure that all systems are regularly maintained and tested, appropriate records kept
- contribute to the schools’ objectives of achieving greater value for money in the maintenance and day to day running of the buildings and site
The successful candidate will have:
- Between 3- and 5-years relevant experience as a Site Manager/School Keeper/Caretaker
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Josh on 020 7557 7667.