Software V&V Engineer
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Software Verification & Validation Engineer to undertake a contract role.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Significant previous experience of independent validation, and verification of embedded software written in C and developed at a high safety integrity level (SIL4 / DO178C Level A or equivalent)
- Test Specification creation and compliance recording in DOORS
- Working knowledge of C/C++ for testing special builds and focussed code reviews
- Unit Testing using LDRA or CPP Unit or an equivalent testing tool
- Understanding of Code Coverage and techniques/strategies used to cover/justify shortfall
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Verifying and validating real-time systems application software
- Technical hands-on role and will involve designing, implementing Test Cases for safety-critical Actuator subsystem software.
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a global and high profile organisation.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)