Specialist Placements Broker
Rate: £500 - £600 per day
Duration: 6 months +
Hybrid: Hybrid Working
Location: West Midlands
Our client is seeking to recruit a Specialist Placements Brokeron an interim basis. The successful candidate will oversee a review of the current policies and protocols ensuring that they are fit for purpose. This position would be ideally suited to a strong negotiator with extensive knowledge of knowledge of joint funding mechanisms, such as Continuing Health Care.
This is a hybrid role which will see you working remotely and onsite a couple of days a week. The daily rate is expected to be in the region of £500 – 600 a day and this is negotiable dependent on experience. The initial contract is for six months and there is a strong possibility that this will be extended.
- Oversee a review of the current policies with regard to joint funding arrangements
- Review historic placements and make recommendations on improvements to practice
- Advise on appropriate funding splits between partners
- Negotiate fair funding agreements
- Review and negotiate unit costs with providers of specialist education and AP placements
- Ensure appropriate funding arrangements are in place for appropriate provision
- Train and mentor colleagues, embed best practice and transfer knowledge and expertise
- Competitive daily rate, can be discussed further upon application
- Long term assignment
- Experience in joint funding mechanisms
- Strong negotiator
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.