Strategic HR Manager
9-12 month FTC
East Midlands Local Authority seeks to appoint an experienced HR Consultant on a fixed term for a period of 9 to 12 months to take the lead on transforming the HR and Organisational Development function.
The role is offered on a hybrid working basis, working one to two days a week in the office and the remainder from home. A salary of £60,525 is on offer depending on experience.
- Transform the HR and OD function into a high functioning department
- Provide management and support to HR colleagues
- Define the roles and responsibilities of both the HR function and Managers
- Ensure recruitment processes are effective and efficient
- Design and develop a management development programme
- Ensure that an annual Organisational Development plan is in place
- Complete a cycle of process reviews, policy updates and system upgrades
- Ensure that the future structure of the department is fit for purpose
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience improving HR Processes
- Excellent communication / stakeholder management skills
- Local government experience is high desirable
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.