Our NHS client based in Wiltshire are looking for a Strategy Development Officer to join their team on a 3 month contract.
- To support the development and implementation of the organisation’s strategy and ensure that it is implemented in a sustainable way that fully includes all members of the board, the clinicians, and divisional teams, targeted groups of staff, patients and key stakeholders
- To demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of local business performance and strategies and ensure appropriate cascade of such information across the organisation
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within and outside the organisation to develop and implement organisation wide strategies and plans
- To engage, with the support of the Associate Director of Strategy, key stakeholders across the local and regional patch with issues which require a strategic policy response
- To support the development of organisation sub-strategies (and other plans as required) for the organisation which clearly set out our priorities
- To organise and participate (where needed) in meetings involving stakeholders from all local health and care organisations and other stakeholder groups
- Prior experience within the NHS, and good understanding of NHS policies and priorities
- Experience of writing clear, high quality content for a variety of audiences including producing and giving presentations
- Proven capability of managing projects and organising events
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.