The specialists in professional recruitment
**New Opportunity – Student Welfare Advisor**
Venn Group have a new opportunity for a Student Welfare Advisor to join a University based in Surrey to start as soon as possible.
Salary: £29,000 Annum
Hours: Full time
- Good working knowledge concerning access to means-tested and other benefits, particularly in relation to students in further education/ higher education (student loans, grants and charitable awards)
- Provide advice, guidance an information to academic programme staff on supporting students to overcome personal barriers to learning
- Support students who are experiencing emotional or practical difficulties that are affected in their learning. This includes effective referral to other support agents both inside and outside the University
- To produce statistical records and termly and annual reports as required and ensure the collection and collation of accurate data
- Education at Degree Level
- Experience preparing reports/ statistics
- Experience of working within a welfare department in an education environment
- Proficient IT skills, good negotiation and listening skills.
To discuss this role, or to enquire how Venn Group can assist your recruitment needs, please contact Olivia Barton Byrne directly on the details below
T: 020 7557 7667