Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Support Worker
Rate: £10.00-£11 PAYE inc holiday pay
Length: 2 weeks minimum
Hours: 3 shifts on, 3 shifts off – 8am-8pm
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a comprehensive support service to young people with complex needs at the centre in Salford
- Creating and updating assessment of clients support needs and any associated risks
- Setting agreed goals with clients in order for them to maintain their independence and working with clients and other agencies where necessary to ensure they are achieved
- Supporting clients with life skills
- Signposting clients to relevant agencies to offer them the highest level of support
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.