Temporary Support Worker vacancy
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation to recruit for Support Worker vacancy in Preston. The positions are 13 weeks temporary to permanent contract.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting service users in a supported housing setting
- Engaging with service users aged 16-30 suffering from mental health issues
- Signposting to relevant agencies
- Following support plans and updating risk assessments
The successful candidate must have:
- The successful candidate must have worked within support previously and must have a DBS
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.