Support Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Support Worker
Rate: £11.32 PAYE inc holiday pay
Length: 4 weeks minimum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – mix of earlys and lates
The role will predominantly involve:
- Working in a 4/5 bedroom residential service with young adults 16-25 years old with complex mental health difficulties
- Providing support, advice and information to the young people, parents and other carers as required
- Demonstrating empathy and sensitivity to others that is non-judgemental and shows respect for their beliefs, values and culture
- Carefully following health and safety guidelines carefully and immediately raising any concerns relating to health and safety issues
- Assisting in creating a safe, clean and secure environment for all young people, relatives and colleagues
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.