Recruitment Team Leader
One of our clientsis assembling an in-house recruitment team to assist them with a major recruitment drive. They are seeking to recruit a Recruitment Team Leader to manage the team and play an integral role in the recruitment drive.
This role would be ideally suited to an organised individual with excellent people skills who is seeking to manage a team and wants to make a material impact on a key project.
The team will be responsible for coordinating the recruitment process for 900 vacancies, working closely with hiring managers to achieve optimal results. The team will be focused on managing the recruitment process, arranging interviews, giving feedback, helping to onboard candidates.
The position is offered on an interim basis for 6-9 months with a chance of extension. The position is predominantly remote with occasional requirement for onsite meetings in the West Midlands. An hourly rate of £26.55 is offered on an umbrella company basis.
- Manage a team of 6 Recruitment Assistants
- Liaise with hiring managers to ensure that the recruitment process runs smoothly
- Deliver seamless end to end people transactional activities for the council
- Manage recruitment processes including interviews and onboarding
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience supervising or managing a small team
- Willing to occasionally go onsite for important meetings
- Experience managing recruitment (desirable)
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.