Technical Officer – Fire Safety Vacancy
Venn Group have been approached by a local authority to recruit for a Technical Fire Safety Officer on a contract running until the end of March.
Your duties as Support Worker will include:
- Being responsible for the development and implementation of all required policies and procedures in relation to fire safety ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements
- Managing and undertaking FRA inspections and programme, including risk management of assets
- Responsible for identifying all fire related risks and issues across the portfolio and design, arrange and oversee the necessary remedial actions and work packages
- Responsible for liaising with other professional bodies including Building Control and the Fire Service
- Being an ambassador for fire safety across the organisation and work with Health & Safety and other colleagues to ensure best practice in this area is adopted wherever deemed appropriate
- Contributing to developing new products and services which contribute to the financial viability and sustainability of the organisation
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working in a fire safety role
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Thomas Nicholas on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.