Technology Third Party Risk Manager – Cybersecurity Lead
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, urgently require an experienced Technology Third Party Risk Manager/Cybersecurity Review Lead on a contract basis.
The role will be key in championing Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) activities across Technology and achieving the overall purpose of the Third Party Risk Management team including with relation to the TPSR and Cybersecurity controls.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
* Strong Third Party Risk and Cybersecurity background as well as an understanding of the broad spectrum of Third Party Risk domains (e.g. regulatory compliance, resilience etc.)
* An Audit-focussed mindset in order to drive increased levels of compliance to the Third Party Risk Framework
* Reviewing the design and operating effectiveness of Cybersecurity related Third Party Risk controls
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
* Assisting with development, review and implementation of Management Self-Identified Issues (MSIIs) from inception, through to tracking actions and closure
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
* Governance and management of Third Party (TP) cybersecurity controls and findings from TPSRs across Technology engagements
* Providing Third Party subject matter expertise to all TP Cybersecurity transformation programmes
* Identifying issues with the TPSR process which impacts Global Business/Functions (GBGFs), Third Party Engagement Managers (TPEMs) and Third Party Risk Officers (TPROs) and driving the resolution of these
* Supporting broader Third Party Risk Management activities and priorities required
To discuss this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in to this advert to get in touch with the Financial Services team at Venn Group.