Telephony Manager Opportunity
We are working with an NHS Organisation in the South East on an exciting opportunity to take over as the Telephony Manager on a permanent basis.
The post holder will be a key role in the Network Team, providing 3rd line technical expertise and ownership for the trusts Cisco Call Manager IPT estate.
You will participate in the day-to-day management, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of the Trust’s Cisco Call Manager IP Telephony system to ensure high availability of clinical and non-clinical IP Telephony services.
You will also take a leading role in developing our telephony infrastructure and configuration, and advising the SMT on strategic problems and opportunities.
Day to Day Management of IP Telephony
- To maintain up-to-date Cisco Call Manager configurations.
- Monitor the performance of the IP Telephony Infrastructure, regularly scrutinising reports for emerging trends; escalating any emerging problems and recommending corrective action.
- Undertaking day to day maintenance activities to ensure that the MTW IP Telephony achieves high availability and accessibility.
- Maintain regular patching of telephony systems
- Capacity management
- Management of emergency phone systems
- Management of switchboard and helpdesk telephony systems
The post holder will have comprehensive knowledge of the following:
- Cisco Call Manager Telephony
- Cisco Unity Connect
- Cisco Jabber, Arc Switchboard and Netcall Liberty
- Wired and Wireless LAN
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Hybrid Working but must live within driving distance of Kent
Salary: £47,000 - £53,000
If interested, please get in touch with Zak Francis on firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 020 7557 7667.