Reporting to the Head of Surveillance, the Trade Surveillance Vice President will be responsible for completing allocated surveillance tasks defined under the firm’s Surveillance Monitoring Plan.
Both surveillance and monitoring activities will be tracked, and infrastructure will be developed to facilitate operations with respect to MAR. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable technical experience working with the Bloomberg tool BTCA.
- Supporting the development of the trade surveillance framework for the regulated entities
- Assisting in the implementation of new policies and procedures
- Ensuring ongoing development of surveillance reports is consistent with regulatory enhancements
- Executing the surveillance processes and SMP, primarily utilising BTCA
- Monitoring appropriate information and insider trading prevention procedures
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for this role as the candidate is expected to research, prepare, and submit detailed reports to the various department. Additionally, candidates with an ability to adopt a leadership position would be advantageous, often taking responsibility for leading the direction of the teams’ and one’s own workload.
To explore this opportunity, please contact the Financial Services team at Venn Group on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.