A leading London Housing Association is currently recruiting for a Treasury Accountant on an interim basis for a minimum of 3 months and gives you’re the ability to work fully remote.
The successful candidate must have experience working as Treasury Accountant in a Housing Association and be a great communicator. This role is paying £300 – 400 p/d depending on experience and qualifications.
You will perform a range of activities including:
- loan portfolio management including information requests from lenders
- swaps and mark to market monitoring
- short and medium term cashflow management
- Monthly and Quarterly financial reconciliations including ledger postings and financial ledger reviews
- Regulatory returns experience
- Libor to Sonia transition including legal framework experience
- Debt portfolio refinancing
The main tasks we need them to work on are:
- Contacts and loan documentation (links to loan portfolio details, repayment profile and security details)
- Daily cashflow forecasts
- Interest, annual fee and commitment fee payments
- Interest accruals and ledger reconciliation
- Loan drawdowns and repayments
- Swaps (Security cover, gapping tab, fair value adjustment)
- Loan portfolio file including reconciliation to loan schedule and ledger
- FQS regulatory returns
- Treasury reports for the board
This role is an exciting opportunity that has room for growth, the organisation is happy to wait for a notice period or start someone immediately.
All candidates must send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tim Goggin on 0207 557 7667 for more information.