Tree and Allotments Manager
A position has arisen for a Tree and Allotments Manager working for a local authority in the South West on an interim basis. This is a 4 month contract, paying £170 per day and is inside the scope of IR35.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing both the allotments and tree management services including all direct staff resources.
Duration: 4 months initially
Rate: £170/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
This role will involve:
- Providing client control for the contract management and procurement of tree and woodland management services
- Ensuring delivery and coordination of annual arboricultural works programmes and bespoke work packages for trees and woodland management
- Ensuring that the Tree Team delivers a comprehensive tree health and safety inspection and works regime for trees on all Council land and the adopted highway
- Providing tree management and tree planting advice to the Parks and other Council services and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the delivery of arboricultural services in a parks and green space or similar environment
- Proven experience of inspecting, risk/condition assessing trees and woodlands in parks and green spaces or similar environment
- Proven experience of managing tree and woodland management programs, replacement planting schemes, creating maintenance regimes, maintenance activities from specifying jobs through works completion
- Proven experience of staff management for a team undertaking tree management or similar H&S inspection and asset management roles
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.