Waking Night Support Worker
Length: 6 Weeks + Possible extension
Hours: 22:00pm – 07:00am (These include covering weekend shifts)
Pay: £11.77 (Inclusive Of holiday pay)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for two Waking Night Support Workers within Warwickshire. This opportunity is looking for a candidates who have a strong background within supporting complex needs.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide support to an individual with complex needs
- Become a trustee of the service user and support throughout needs
- Document changes and update records when required
- Be available to work unsocial hours
- Support an individual with anxiety needs and provide comfort to enable the individual to ease onto the site
- Previous experience in a related role
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.