Available IT roles in County Durham
An organisation in County Durham has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure a Web Developer for a critical piece of work.
The successful technician will need the ability to work on their own and manage themselves, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- Responsibility for the design, management and upgrades of their website
- Management of the online application and enrolment platforms
- Perform system maintenance and updates including software patching for all software application servers as and when required.
- Responsibility for technical management and data integration of any 3rd party systems (VLEs & eILP systems).
- Use appropriate software and reporting tools to produce management and analysis reports
- Contribute to the planning process in relation to software-based systems.
- Collaborate with Reporting & Database Administrator on staff and student dashboards and
- Management of integrated workflows for certain business processes.
- Plan and ensure the delivery of long-term or short-term projects involving software development.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to develop software applications efficiently and effectively to provide accurate and timely data.
- Provide staff training and development for users of relevant systems.
- Undertake data protection and compliance roles across the company.
Location: County Durham (Full address available on inquiry)
Rate: £28,000 per annum
Start: ASAP (May 2022)
To apply, send a current CV through to Jordan Veitch email@example.com on 0113 234 6400.
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive high street shopping vouchers.