Wellbeing and Engagement Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Wellbeing and Engagement Worker
Rate: £10.65 PAYE inc holiday pay
Length: 4 weeks minimum ongoing
Hours: 23.5 hours or 47 hours p/week on a 7 day rota (some weekend work involved)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a comprehensive support service to service users with complex needs in a supported housing setting
- Conducting 1 to 1 support with clients and providing advice
- Assisting with life skills such as cooking
- Using a strength-based approach to achieve positive outcomes for service users
- Encouraging service users to engage in activities
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.