Access and Identity Lead
Agency Reference Number: 7153250
Venn Group is working exclusively with a prestigious University with an IT base in the South West who are recruiting for a Productivity Lead to act as the technical lead for the Authentication and Identity projects and BAU. Recent projects that the team have delivered include MFA for all users, Azure SSPR access, tiered FGPP for all accounts and they are currently working on a path to password-less authentication using Windows Hello.
Salary: £46,000 per annum plus 10% discretionary annual bonus
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing the resolution of incidents and services requests on the Collaboration platform, specifically within the Active Directory, Azure AD cloud services and authentication areas
- Heading up project design for new services and creating relevant documentation
- Mentoring and managing the workload of 2-3 authentication SMEs within the team
- Overseeing domain controllers (AD administration and security, group policy management), PKI services, AD Connect, as well as the WSUS that supports them
- Maintaining Azure AD Connect for password write-back
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, AD Connect, Azure SSPR, MFA and Azure AD
- Experience of supporting servers hosted in Microsoft Azure
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
Please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirsty Mah on 020 7557 7667 to find out more.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.