A newly formed Research and Development company are recruiting a dynamic, forward-thinking Accounts Assistant to join their team. The company are rapidly growing a world-class team and are shaping the future with their extensive work. The position will predominantly surround the day-to-day accounting responsibilities, whilst working closely with the financial controller.
They are looking to appoint someone with at least 4 years’ experience in bookkeeping/ accounting.
Your duties will include:
- Posting to purchase & sales ledgers & uploading invoices
- Reconcile AR/AP accounts
- Verifying payments into the business account
- Updating the Cashbook for all currencies (daily)
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Uploading payments on Bank
- Posting and allocating payments received and sent daily
- Reconcile bank statement, ensure payments received are posted correctly
- Dealing with foreign currency payments
- Checking of supplier accounts
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns
- Assist with month end closure and prepare summary report to senior leadership
- Preparing information for auditors
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
Agency Reference Number: 7069110
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Annum
Location: On site / Remote
To apply for this role or to find out about other Finance jobs, please contact Tiana Thomas or Myles Argent on the London Recruitment team.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.