Administrator Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following Admin position available in Scarborough
Length: 12 weeks
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week
Rate: £11.00 p/hour (including holiday pay)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Operating and maintaining a property management system, processing referrals, existing account management, processing rents and general housekeeping of the system
- Maintaining petty cash records and receipts, including submitting the monthly return to the finance department and carry out banking on a regular basis
- Maintaining cheque books and records, including banking and submitting the monthly banking sheet
- Undertaking contract monitoring, completing quarterly reports, monitoring rent arrears
- Submitting Housing Benefit log to Finance Department and raising sales invoices
- Dealing with rent increases, running reports for rent arrears
- Providing additional administrative support around key projects/events in the service
The successful candidate must have experience of working within a housing or support sector previously, be sufficient in Excel spreadsheets and have an Enhanced DBS certificate
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.