Interim Administrator (Information Governance)
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work within the Information Governance team for an organisation based in the Midlands (this role is fully remote working). The client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their busy team for the next six month. Please see additional details below:
Rate: £10.83p/h - £12.69 p/h PAYE (inside IR35)
Duration: 6 month contract initially
FULLY REMOTE WORKING
The client is looking for an individual that possess experience with Information Governance
- Business Admin Assistants to assist with collation and redaction of Subject Access Requests
- Preferably have experience of information governance and Adobe Pro + Liquid Logic systems
- Assist the Lead Business Manager in tracking and monitoring all Complaints, Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requires to ensure they are responded to in a timely manner
- To act as a contact point to ensure an effective and accurate response is provided to all service users
- To assist the Lead Business Manager to enforce the Council’s Data Protection Subject Access procedures, providing advice to officers where necessary
- To have an understanding of the basic requirements of the Date Protection Act (1998) in relation to care files and Subject Access Requests
- To work as part of the team providing effective administrative support across Children and Families both to workers and manager within the service
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team