The Finance Department at Venn’s London office are pleased to be teaming up with a prestigious Hospitality client to fill an Assistant Management Accountant vacancy. The role would provide a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 p.a. The client wants to take on a dedicated and hardworking Assistant Management Accountant to support on the following duties:
Study support is also provided for this position, please reach out for further detail.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Variance analysis across restaurants in the group
- Preparing accruals for head office and other support office entities
- Assisting with reporting of labour costs and ensuring restaurant rotas are accurate
- Assisting with reporting of food & beverage margins
- Preparing and posting monthly prepayment journals for each business
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA etc.
- Knowledge of Management Accountancy functions
- Advanced Excel skills e.g Pivot tables, V-lookups
- Previous experience in hospitality or retail
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles, please contact Patrick Powell on our switchboard number 020 7557 7667.