Audio Design Principal Engineer
12 Month+ Contract
Milton Keynes (Hybrid)
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Audio Design Principle Engineer to undertake a long-term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Experience of automotive Navigation system developments or similar ECU (Meter/Cluster, Body Control Module)
- Automotive electrical and electronic development or equivalent experience
- Understand Electrical theory and the operation of electronic devices.
Knowledge of software and hardware development.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of Infotainment (Navigation and Audio) systems for vehicles manufactured in Europe
- Develop and coordinate specification and vehicle specific requirements with global teams
- Managing Tier 1 suppliers to deliver products to Quality, Cost & Timing targets.
- Managing in house and supplier validation of components to design standards.
- Collaboration with customer orientated engineering teams to ensure global products match European customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure technical solution supports business objectives & with purchasing team to support sourcing and cost definition/reduction tasks.
- Collaborate with related engineering sections to ensure all system components are packaged and connected correctly to meet all system design and regulation requirements.
- Status reporting to management at all levels.
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a high profile and dynamic organisation.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (email@example.com)