CAMHS Practitioners Needed (NHS)
We urgently require candidates with specialist CAMHS experience at B6, B7 & 8a in any of the professional disciplines detailed below:
These roles range between 3 - 6 months and would suit candidates that are available in the next couple of weeks.
· Clinical Psychologists
· Systemic Family Therapists
· Psychologists / CBT
· Child Psychotherapists
· Registered Mental Health Nurses
· Social Workers with additional training (e.g. Systemic Family Therapy, CBT IAPT qualifications)
· Occupational Therapists
Dependant on skills and background roles and responsibilities include:
- Supporting young people in crisis, offering mental health assessments in the local Accident and Emergency department and intensive interventions in the community based at the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Screening of referrals Carrying out mental health crisis assessments independently Care coordination of a caseload of patients Assessing and managing risk Planning implementing and evaluating treatment and therapeutic interventions Working collaboratively with the team and allied health professionals within the network including Primary Health Care, Social Care and educational establishments
- To provide specialist mental health assessments and interventions to children (0-18) with emotional wellbeing concerns and support their families as part of a multi-disciplinary CAMHS team.
- The clinician will build good relationships with multi agencies. To provide behavioural interventions, to use solution focused therapy or brief therapy i.e. CBT for children with low level mental health needs and to think systemically about the needs of the child in relation to their family and the wider system that they are part of
If you interested in any of the above opportunities or would like to enquire about how Venn Group can support with your job hunt please don’t hesitate to give Abi Fernandes a call on 020 7557 7667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org