A position has arisen for a part-time (3 days a week) Cashier to work for a prominent North London Charity. This establishment has an ethos of success and commitment to exceptional delivery of service for internal and external stakeholders. Therefore, the successful postholder will be joining their Finance team to contribute to and aid this.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate withSales Ledger assistant on outstanding local authority and debts.
- Contact local authorities and via phone and email to follow up on outstanding debts every week and maintain a contact log.
- Liaise with the care team on pending questions and maintain a log of customers with outstanding questions to ensure prompt resolution.
- To ensure daily and weekly cashier tasks are completed to agreed standards; including daily banking and maintaining finance transaction records.
- Liaising with our bankers and fundraising committees on queries in a timely fashion to manage committee accounts and send copy bank statements etc.
- Liaising with our resources on our resident composite accounts and sending copy bank statements where relevant and in a timely fashion.
- Filing documentation daily in accordance with agreed standards and dealing with general email/letter enquires promptly.
- To provide support to the lead cashier, management accounting function, purchase ledger, sales ledger, and the property function.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years current relevant Finance experience desired or equivalent education.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and other financial management software tools.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with a pragmatic approach towards achievement of goals and resolution of problems.
- Excellent verbal communication, time management, and attention to detail skills.
Agency Reference Number: 7189750
Salary: £15 to £16 per hour
Contract type: 6-month temporary contract with chance to extend
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.