8a Change and Improvement Manager (Virtual Consultations)
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a NHS Trust who have organised a project team tasked with supporting a collective approach to digital virtual consultations (VC).
Rate: £230- £260 (inside IR35)
Length: 3 months
Location: Remote Working
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the system to develop a set of shared standards, presentations and experiences around virtual consultation products
- Supporting the system to procure virtual consultation solutions that meets the needs of their stakeholders
- Providing change and project leadership through to successful implementation of procured products in April 2022.
- Developing relationships and increase visibility with key stakeholders within the VC delivery group
- Taking ownerships for driving delivery of agreed milestones with a specific focus on accountable project completion within all partner organisations
- Tracking the timeline and delivery on all project objectives
- Demonstrating and utilise innovative, agile and modern project management approaches
- Working with all partners to ensure delivery is risk informed and well prepared. Develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders; understand their purpose and point of view and support them to deliver
- Be the first point of contact and conduit with partners to support delivery of the human centred design project.
- Collaborate with partners to develop implementation and mobilisation plans to deliver products on time
The successful candidate will:
- Have a recognised qualification in Project Management or equivalent experience of working at a senior level within the project management arena.
- Background in healthcare
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and reasoning skills
- Good IT skills including office 365, database systems and project management tools.
- Ability to produce and analyse business management information.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and relationships.
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and or call Sarah Kirby 020 7557 7667.