Property Locum – South West – 6-12 months months – Hybrid Working
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector Legal Team are working with a respectable Local Authority in the South West region, seeking a Property Locum to join the team.
This role is for an initial duration of 6-12 months with the potential for extension afterwards. This position is offered on a hybrid working basis as office attendance is required 1/2 times per week. The Authority are ideally looking for candidates with full time availability, however those offering part-time hours may also be considered.
This role offers a rate of £55-60 per hour via Umbrella Company.
This role will involve an exciting and varied Property caseload, with a large property portfolio, handling regeneration projects. The ideal candidate for this role will be confident and experienced with handling a Property caseload within Local Government. Some knowledge of planning legislation including section 106 agreements is desired, but not essential.
Duties for this role may include:
- Managing a large property portfolio, including shops and industrial units on behalf of the Council
- Advising on lease renewals for the various properties within the Council’s portfolio and negotiating on new lettings and variations to extend the portfolio
- Negotiating and advising on freehold acquisitions
- Handling landlord and tenancy matters alongside a more general commercial property caseload
- Representing, advising and negotiating clients with third parties
- Drafting section 106 agreements
For further information, please contact Charlotte Foley or Georgina Fry on 0117 930 8760. Alternatively, email email@example.com with a recent CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss further.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.