Commercial Property Paralegal – Northamptonshire
Our client, an energized regional law firm are seeking to welcome a Commercial Property paralegal to their Northamptonshire office.
The firm are committed to utilizing advanced technology, providing a proficient and reliable legal service, offering full-service expertise across areas of law such as Family, Property and Employment to name a few.
The firm are seeking a conscientious and personable Paralegal to join their Commercial Property team. The successful candidate should have experience working in a legal environment, handling a varied and busy caseload. Although desirable, Commercial Property experience is not a pre-requisite.
This position would be ideally suited to a Paralegal who is ambitious and driven, willing to develop their legal career with a firm that values employee progression and satisfaction.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous holiday package as well as Christmas closure
- Death in service scheme
- Generous pension plan
- Confident communicator in person and over the phone
- Positive and personable attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines in a professional and organised manner
- Ability to thrive in a friendly and fast paced environment
Please apply for this role online or contact Ebby Vallance at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.