Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Communications & Engagement Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in Lincolnshire. This is a temporary contract for 6 months initially, offering a daily rate of £205 via an Umbrella company.
This role will require nationwide travel.
- Strategic leadership of a complex multi-platform digital estate (experience and demonstrable knowledge essential)
- Lead in the development, implementation and evaluation of a range of communications projects, including events, campaigns, and consultations on high profile issues.
- Commission, write, edit, proof read, coordinate complex internal, external publications, patient leaflets and advice documents; write press releases, articles.
- Lead in anticipating, responding to media enquiries, briefing journalists and senior leaders.
- Provide reputation management advice and media advice/training to senior managers, decision making bodies.
- Work independently and as part of a team to manage the development, implementation and monitoring of comprehensive and effective communications processes with system partners, patients, public, staff and stakeholders.
- Be an advocate across the Lincolnshire health system, contributing to the activities required to support transformation.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Communications jobs, please contact Philip Mylona on the Midlands Communications Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.