Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Communications and Engagement Specialist for a Public Sector Organisation based in The Black Country. This is a temporary contract for an initial 4 months, offering an hourly rate of £23.96 including Holiday Pay PAYE or £27.27 via an Umbrella Company.
Mainly remote working with the potential requirement to attend the office (infrequent basis) likely to be Dudley office
- To deliver the communications plan associated with Trust’s preparations for its upcoming CQC inspection.
- Developing engaging content for internal audiences relating to CQC preparations.
- Developing and delivering a communications plan to support the launch of the Trust’s Quality Improvement Strategy.
- Lead, plan and implement communications and engagement campaigns, responding to both local and national priorities, ensuring these are suitable for a wide range of audiences.
- Ensure that internal and external messages are of a high quality and reach their intended target audience in a timely manner.
- Write and edit engaging content for a range of mediums including print, online and social media.
- Work closely with relevant leads across the Trust to support the development of campaigns.
- Any other duties that are required to support the work of the communications and engagement team.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Communications jobs, please contact Philip Mylona on the Midlands Communications Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.