Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Communications Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in Warwick. This is a permanent position offering an annual salary of £35,490, rising to £36,689 after 1 year of service.
This is a full time role, which is predominantly office based with some home working available.
Duties will include:
- Develop and implement a communication plan that guarantees information about the organisation’s services is accessible to everyone across Coventry and Warwickshire via all available mediums
- Raise awareness of the organisation via the full range of communication channels
- Plan and execute internal and external communications activities to ensure all key stakeholders are regularly and effectively communicated with
- Liaise with the heads of various departments within the organisation to ensure their communications needs are being considered and met
- Ensure that all internal and external communications are reflective of the organisation’s key messages, services, values and vision
- Regularly review and when necessary update the organisation’s key messages, facts and figures in conjunction with the Head of Marketing and Communications
- Inform a range of external stakeholders about the work of the organisation
- Write impactful copy for a range of marketing materials, platforms and channels
- Plan and write content for the organisation’s website, blog and social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Write copy for a variety of internal and external publications including newsletters, event materials, emails and awareness leaflets
- Identify and write patient and fundraising case studies
- Initiate and develop relationships with the media and ensure good effective and ongoing partnerships are established to include online publications and forums, newspapers, magazines, radio and television
Ensure that all media opportunities to showcase the organisation’s work are identified and acted upon and strive to develop the organisation’s presence within this field
To apply for this role or to find out about other Communications jobs, please contact Philip Mylona on the Midlands Communications Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.