Community Safety Manager
Rate: Negotiable based upon experience
Duration: 6 months initially
Fully remote working
We are currently working with an organisation who require the interim assistance of a Community Safety Manager. Reporting to the Head of Community Safety and Enforcement, the successful applicant will work alongside Environmental Health, Trading Standards, Licensing and Community Protection to ensure the best possible protection for the most vulnerable individuals and communities within the area.
Once in post the individual will also help to develop the Councils Resilient Communities vision which has four main components:
- Enabling and supporting people to have personal responsibility;
- Community led solutions;
- Integrated services for the delivery of support to communities;
- Integrated enforcement
- Manage the organisation’s new Community Safety Team
- Support the Partnership Board and contributing to the organisations Resilient Communities model
- Lead the communication with the partnership board
- Maintain actions to come out of board meetings
- Co-ordinate domestic abuse support between the authorities, charities and partners
- Support the partnership for modern slavery, vulnerable adults / children
- Co-ordinate support for those on the Prevent programme
- Communicate between several stakeholders simultaneously
- Ensure the organisation meets its statutory duties under the Crime and Disorder Act 1988
- A proven track record of bringing partners together to successfully combat issues such as Modern Day Slavery and Trafficking, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence, Prevent, Contest, Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and all forms of exploitation.
- Experience in managing budgets effectively and commissioning services, identifying and securing grant funding for projects, programs and partnerships is important
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.