Customer Service Advisor
Rate: £11 - £15 per hour (PAYE-Basic)
Duration: 3 Months initially (with a view to extend)
Location: Oldbury (potential for Hybrid working)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Public Sector organisation who are looking to build a team of Customer Service Advisor’s. You will be required to deal with inbound customer queries through multiple communication channels.
The role will primarily consist of working in a Contact Centre environment dealing with, telephone, written, electronic and some face to face communication. The role of Customer Service Advisor is to ensure a high level of customer care is delivered at all times, making sure customers are dealt with efficiently and effectively at the first point of contact.
Legislative and systems training will be provided Hours of work are 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday) and successful applicants will be required to work a minimum of 37 Hours per week.
- To provide excellent customer care via any access channel
- To actively work within agreed performance and services standards
- To actively embrace and participate in change initiatives as required
- To identify process improvements that are customer centric
- To actively embrace and participate in personal, professional and technical development
- To process all relevant information in accordance with the framework of Government legislation, current regulations, Council policies and working practices within the operational unit assigned
- Utilise computerised systems to provide a high quality service by providing guidance, advice and information about service issues to taxpayers and /or their agents in writing, electronically by telephone or in person in accordance with service standards
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.